Adopt plant and zombie names! Request to adopt in the comments.
New stuff! Yay!
Back to School Bonus
Just for this "Back to School" stuff, you can now adopt 4 names at a time! Isn't that wonderful?
- This list is in alphabetical order (sometimes), but only for the plants they are based on.
- You can get one of these names and make it into a better name.
- I might use one of these sometimes and take them off the list.
- If you get a name, then you can't request a pic for the plant/zombie in ANY WAY.
- I will still add, but for the mean time, only part of the alphabet is available.
- Zombie or plant names that are grouped together cannot be adopted seperately, and is a bundle pack. On the upside, adopting a bundle counts as only 1 adoption.
You can't adopt a name for 10 MONTHS after 4 names have been taken.
These are all plant names.
- Arumelt (based on "Arum")
- Master Aster (based on "Aster")
- Owlwart (based on "Awlwort")
- Aglue Weed (based on "Agueweed")
- Bananag (based on "Banana")
- Bane Berry (based on "Baneberry")
- Big Bine (pun on "Big Time", based on "Bine")
- Binding Bine (based on "Bine")
- Blood Lily or Bloodlily (based on "Blood Lily")
- Bramble Bush (based on "Bramble")
- Buck Wheat or Buck-wheat or Buckwheat (based on "Buckwheat")
- Bugle Weed or Bugleweed or Bugle-weed (based on "Bugleweed")
- Bird of Paradise (based on "Bird of Paradise")
- Butterwort or Butter Wort (based on "Butterwort")
- Beetle Weed or Beetle-weed (based on "Beetleweed")
- Bladder Wort (based on "Bladderwort")
- Ladder Wort (based on "Bladderwort")
- Blood Wort (based on "Bloodwort")
- Bush Clover (based on "Bush Clover")
- Time-a Bean (pun on "Time", based on "Lima Bean")
- Bee Balm (based on "Bee Balm")
- Beggar Lice (based on "Beggar's Lice")
- Stick Seed (based on "Stickseed")
- Blood Berry (based on "Bloodberry")
- Pidgeon Berry (based on "Pidgeon Berry")
- Blood Leaf (based on "Bloodleaf")
- Black Eye Susan or Black Eye Bloom (based on "Black-eyed Susan")
- Balloon Vine (based on "Balloon Vine", no wiki page.)
- Beggar Weed (based on "Creeping Beggarweed")
- Bug Loss (based on "Bugloss", no link at the moment, search in wikipedia)
- Bearry (based on berries)
- Chick-ory (based on "Chicory")
- Box Berry (based on "Boxberry")
- Caw-ssava (based on "Cassava")
- Cherry-vil (based on "Chervil")
- Checker Berry (based on "Checkerberry")
- Candy Tuft (based on "Candytuft")
- Pink Clove (based on "Clove Pink")
- Checker Lily or Check Lily (based on "Checkered Lily")
- Chick Weed (based on "Chickweed")
- Compass Flower or Compass Bloom (based on "Compass Flower")
- Cow Bane (based on "Cowbane")
- Hem Lock (based on "Hemlock")
- Crazy Weed or Loco Weed (based on "Crazyweed")
- Cherry Pepper (based on "Cherry Pepper")
- Madittany (pun on "Mad", based on "Dittany")
- Day Lily (based on "Daylily")
- Dew Berry (based on "Dewberry")
- Dog Fennel (based on "Dog Fennel")
- Dog Tooth Violet or Dog Tooth Bloom (based on "Dogtooth Violet")
- Devil Apple (based on "Devil's Apples")
- Medicot (pun on "Medic", based on "Dicot")
- Dancing Lady Orchid (based on "Dancing Lady Orchid")
- Madame Wort (Pun on "Madame", based on "Dame Wort")
- Desert Pea (based on "Desert Pea")
- Dill Weed (based on "Dillweed")
- Golden Club (based on "Golden Club")
- Grass Tree(based off of various genuses of the same names)
- Spearwort(based on "Greater Spearwort")
- Glasswort (based on "Glasswort")
- Ginseng (based on "Ginseng")
- Globeflower or Globe Flower or Trollius (Based on "Globeflower", whose genus is named "Trollius")
- Goldenseal or Orangeroot (Based on "Goldenseal" or "Orangeroot")
- Grass of Parnassus or Bog Star or Bog-Star(Based on "Grass-of-Parnassus" or "Bog-star")
- Gromwell (Based on "Gromwell", which are both names for two seperate genuses)
- Glory Lily or Flame Lily or Fire Lily or Gloriosa Lily or Glory Lily or Superb Lily or Climbing Lily or Creeping Lily (based on the genus Gloriosa)
- Golden Buttons or Tansy (Based of "Tansy" or "Golden Buttons")
- Golden Marguerite or Yellow Chamomile (Based on the genus Cota Tinctoria)
- Golden Ragwort or Ragwort (Based on the genus Packera Aurea)
- Goosefoot (Based on the genus Chenopodium)
- Gumweed or Grindelia (Based on the genus Grindelia)
- Goat's Rue based off of:
- Hornwort (Based on "Hortwort")
- Henbane or Hen Bane or Stinking Nightshade (Based on the genus Hyoscyamus niger)
- Harebell(Based on "Harebell")
- Horse Radish (based on horseradish)
- Hogweed or Hog Weed (based on the 3 various commonly-named Hogweed)
- Hagberry or Hag Berry (Based on "Hagberry")
- Horseweed (Based on "Horseweed")
These are all zombie names. There is also a description to give you an idea on what might be the zombie's function.
- Animal Tamer Zombie- Attacks from animal-themed plants (like Cattail) will not effect it.
- Accordion Zombie- Summons a swarm Polka Zombies... idk
- Afro Zombie- Has a giant afro that has a chance to absorb projectiles. When it holds too much projectiles, all of them spurt out of the afro like a cherry bomb.
- Bowling Zombie- Throws Bowling balls at your plants, like Wall-nut bowling.
- Bear Hug Zombie- Bear hugs your plants, suffocating them. Also has high defenses due to it's body structure.
- Cabinet Zombie- pushes a giant cabinet across the lawn to protect itself against plants. It will make the cabinet fall down to hurt a plant, and will take time to pull it back up.
- Crazy Zombie- Runs around the lawn in a crazed manner. Yeah, that's it.
- Chest Bomb Zombie- wears a thick coat when it enters the lawn. Once the coat is broken, it reveals a bomb strapped to it's chest. Any projectiles heading straight toward it's chest will set it off and kill anything in a 6x6. Lobbed shots pass by this problem.
- Daredevil Zombie- there are variants:
- Rides a motor bike towards your plants. Has a chance of slipping of and dying.
- Skateboards towards your plants from a small ramp. Has a chance of failing and dying.
- Egg Thrower Zombie - Throws eggs from a carton at your plants. The eggs can temporarily blind your plants. If he runs out of eggs, he throws the carton at the nearest plant.
- Elephant Rider Zombie and Zombie Elephant- When they enter the field, the elephant is fast and can trample anything that it steps on (even zombies). Halfway, the elephant slows down, and only does moderate damage with it's feet.
- Fertiliser Zombie- Flings bags of fertiliser at your plants, which may boost your plants, but the effect wears off and your plants will be temporarily slowed down after.
- Fisticuffs Zombie- A zombie with brass knuckles that punch your plants into submission, much like Bonk Choy. After punching for a while, though, it tires out and rests for a bit.
- Felon Zombie and Enforcer Zombie- The felon zombie is a skilled thief who carries a dagger that he can stab plants with. If an Enforcer Zombie is in the same area as a Felon Zombie, the Felon zombie will run towards your plants and to begin rapidly eating them in an attempt to escape into your house. Enforcer Zombie has a gun to shoot the Felon Zombie, too, but some of the bullets can hit your plants.
- Ghost Hunter Zombie- Carries a vaccuum specifically used to intantly kill ghost-related plants and zombies, like Ghost Pepper.