Intro to Fresh Fighters
Fresh Fighters is a set of cards released in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes. The update introduces a total of 465 new cards (401 regular, 64 superpower), 16 new Heroes, and a new card type - Gadgets.
What are Gadgets?
Gadgets are similar to Environments, but they don't take up a ground lane, only one can be in play (for each side) at a time, and they affect the whole board all at once! Each Gadget has health, but unlike regular Plants and Zombies they cannot be damaged directly in combat or with normal abilities, and only lose their health (health for Gadgets is named Durability to make this easier to understand) when they activate their ability (losing 1 Durability every time). When a Gadget is overridden by another Gadget on the same side or its Durability runs out, only then can a Gadget be destroyed.
- San Man
- Kale Man
- Wacky Man
- Egg Man
- Mega Man
- Wii Man
- Smart Man
- Flag Man
- Magnet Man
- Wax Man
- BrUwUh Man
- Man Man
- Sunshine X - Start of Turn: You get +X this turn. (Given to cards such as Sunflower or Sun-Shroom)
- Evasive - This moves to a random lane when a Plant is played here. (Given to cards such as Fire Rooster or Space Pirate)
- Pluck - Draw a card from your deck of this type. If there are none, Conjure one instead
- Stun - The affected Plant/Zombie has its abilities disabled this turn.
- Decay - Decrease this Gadget's durability by 1 when this ability is activated. (Exclusive to Gadgets)
- Jinx X - When hurt, the affected Plant/Zombie takes +X damage.
- Heart Attack - This attacks using its instead of its . (Given to cards such as Health-Nut and Pecanolith)
- Sabotage - When this hurts a Zombie, that Zombie's is decreased instead of its . Then if that Zombie's is 0, destroy it.
- Revive - Make a copy of a Plant that was destroyed this game and meets the specifications.
After Hollow Earth was flooded and destroyed in Triassic Triumph, the battle on the surface did not die out. Instead, it has only grown, with new battlefield tactics known as Gadgets. Brand-new types of Plants and Zombies go toe-to-toe in the depths of Greensburg, casting 'staches, cavemen and skeletons to fight off beans, flytraps and bushes. New Plant and Zombie Heroes emerge from the shadows, sporting grills, test tubes, and even weird cubicles! With both sides at no more than a stalemate, Immorticia attempts to harness the infinite power of the Totems while the Plants rush to stop her before it's too late!
- Small-Nut now has 2/2.
- Pismashio now has 3/1 and Armored 1.
- Loco Coco now has 4/6 and Armored 1.
- Primal Wall-nut now costs 1 but has 4. It reads: When Destroyed: Draw a card.
- Grizzly Pear now costs 4.
- Pear Cub now has 2.
- Three Nut now has 3 and costs 4.
- Sting Bean now has Team-Up.
- Poppin' Poppies now has the Seed tribe, costs 4, and has 3/3.
- Cosmic Nut now has 5.
- Photosynthensizer now draws a card instead of Conjuring.
- Pumpkin Shell now costs 2, has 2/2 and Armored 1, and reads: Fusion: A Plant played on this gets +3 and Armored 1.
- Water Chestnut now has 10.
- Tough Beets now has costs 3 and has 3/1 with Armored 1. It reads: When Played: This gets +1 for each other Plant here and next door.
- Pea-Nut now has 5.
- Smackadamia now costs 4, has 4/4 and reads: When Played: Other Nuts get +2.
- Prickly Pear now has the Flower tribe and costs 3.
- Tricarrotops now has 2.
- Gravitree now has the Leafy tribe, costs 4 and has 3/5.
- Sea-Shroom now costs 1.
- Blockbuster now reads: Plant Evolution: This gets +2. Destroy a Gravestone.
- Grape Responsibility now reads: Choose a lane. Double the of all Plants there.
- Galacta-Cactus now has 1.
- Mirror-Nut now has Bullseye, 1/5, and reads: When a Nut is hurt, do 2 damage to the Zombie Hero.
- Wall-Nut Bowling now costs 8.
- Spineapple now costs 2.
- Doom-Shroom now costs 4 reads: Destroy a Zombie with the highest . Draw a card.
- Garlic now has 4 and no longer destroys Vimpires.
- Starch-Lord now costs 3 and no longer Conjures.
- Gardening Gloves now costs 1.
- Cactus now costs 1 but has 4.
- Body-Gourd now costs 4 and has 4/4.
- Soul Patch now has the Leafy tribe, costs 5 and has 3/9.
- Force Field now costs 2 and reads: When a Plant enters this lane: It can't be hurt this turn.
- Button Mushroom now has 2/2.
- Puff-Shroom has been replaced with Prehistoric Puff, a 1 2/2 with Team-Up that reads: This gets +1 when a Mushroom is hurt for the first time each turn. (The regular Puff-shroom is now a Token again)
- Dandy Lion King now has 7/6.
- Sonic Bloom now has the Leafy tribe and costs 3.
- Poison Oak now has the Leafy tribe and costs 5 but has 4.
- Mushroom Ringleader now has 3/3 and reads: 'When Played: If there are at least 3 other Plants, this gets +2.
- Kernel Corn now costs 6, has 5/4 and reads: When Played: Do 3 damage to all Zombies.
- Sizzle now costs 3 and reads: Do 4 damage to a Zombie and 1 damage to Zombies next door to it.
- Atomic Bombegranate now costs 3 and is a 3/1.
- Gloom-Shroom now has 6.
- Grapes of Wrath now costs 6 and has .
- Sour Grapes now costs 3 and has 4.
- Electric Blueberry now costs 4, is 3/4 and reads: Before Combat Here: Do 3 damage to the rightmost Zombie.
- Berry Angry now reads: A Plant gets +3. Then, all other Plants get +2. Draw a card.
- Molekale now has 3.
- Poison Mushroom now has 2 but 1 instead of 2.
- Veloci-Radish Hatchling now has 3 and Team-Up.
- Veloci-Radish Hunter now has Team-Up and its ability no longer gives the copy Team-Up.
- Pair Pearadise now costs 3.
- Hot Lava now has the added ability: Plants here have +1.
- Lava Guava now costs 3.
- Wild Berry now has the Leafy tribe.
- Buff-Shroom now has 2.
- Pineclone now has Team-Up.
- Mushroom Grotto now costs 1 and reads: "When a Plant is played here, make a Puff-Shroom here".
- Shelf Mushroom now has Bullseye.
- Bluesberry now has 4/4 and reads: When Played: Do 3 damage.
- Seedling now has 2 and reads: End of Turn: This transforms into a random Plant that costs 3.
- Transfiguration now costs 3, has 2/5, and reads: When another Plant is hurt and survives, it transforms into a random Plant that costs 1 more. Then, do 2 damage to this.
- Strawberrian now has 3.
- Sergeant Strongberry now reads: When any other kind of Berry hurts a Zombie or Zombie Hero, this does 2 more damage to it.
- Cherry Bomb now costs 5.
- Banana Launcher now has Team-Up.
- High-Voltage Currant now has 3 and its When Played ability now reads: When Played: A Berry gets +1[[File:|24px|link=]].
- Punish-Shroom now reads: When a Mushroom is destroyed, do 3 damage to the Zombie Hero.
- Petal-Morphosis now costs 2 and reads: Transform a Plant into a plant from your deck that costs 1 more, or a random Plant that costs 1 more if there are none.
- Reincarnation now reads: While in your hand: When a Plant is destroyed, this transforms into a copy of it with +1. It keeps this ability.
- Cosmic Mushroom now has 3/3.
- Pair of Pears now costs 3 and has Team-Up.
- Peashooter now has 2/2.
- Bamboozle now has the Tree tribe, costs 2 but has 2/3.
- Espresso Fiesta now costs 6 and reads: A Plant does two Bonus Attacks. It gets Double Strike this turn.
- The Red Plant-it now costs 3 but only gives +3/+3.
- Umbrella Leaf now has 3.
- Pea Pod now has 2.
- Savage Spinach now has 3/5 and gives +1/+1 instead of +2
- Party Thyme now costs 2, has 1/4 and Team-Up, and reads: When the first Plant does a Bonus Attack each turn, draw a card and that Plant gets +1/+1.
- Potted Powerhouse is now costs 7, has 1/1 and Double-Strike, and reads: While in your deck or hand: This gets +1/+1 when a Plant gains Strength or Health. It is now a Premium-Legendary, switching places with Muscle Sprout and is now Premium - Legendary.
- Grape Power now reads: Choose a lane. Double the of all Plants there. Gain a Grape Responsibility.
- Muscle Sprout now has 2/3 and is now Premium - Super-Rare, switching places with Potted Powerhouse.
- Doubled Mint now costs 6, has 3/3, and reads: When Played: Plants here and next door have doubled and this turn.
- Super-Phat Beets now costs 5 and has 3/4.
- Cabbage-Pult now has has 2 and reads: When Played on Heights: Another Plant gets +1/+1.
- Flourish now costs 2.
- Skyshooter now costs 3 and reads: When Played on Heights: This does a Bonus Attack.
- Moonbean now costs 2, has 1/3 and reads: When this does damage, draw a card.
- Lily of the Valley now costs 1, has 3, and reads: When a Plant is played on Heights, it gets +1/+1.
- Podfather now has 2/3 and reads: When the first Pea is played each turn, it gets +2/+2. Then, Pluck a Pea.
- Banana Peel now draws a card instead of Conjuring.
- Bananasaurus Rex now has 2.
- Repeater now has the Leafy tribe and costs 2.
- Half-Banana now reads: When Destroyed: Gain a Quarter-Banana.
- Pea Patch now has Untrickable and also gives the Plant played on it Untrickable.
- Torchwood now reads: When Played: Plants behind this get +1/+1. When a Plant is played behind this, it gets +1/+1.
- Banana Split now costs 3 and has has 3/1.
- Plucky Clover now costs 5, is 2/2 and reads: When Played: This gets +1/+1 for each card in your hand.
- Cosmic Pea now has 2/3.
- Typical Beanstalk now reads: When Played: If there is another Leafy Plant here or next door, draw a card.
- Pod Fighter now costs 4 and is 4/4.
- Apotatosaurus now costs 5 and has 4/5. It also gains a Sweet Potato instead of Conjuring a Root.
- Sweet Potato now has 4.
- Whipvine now has the Leafy tribe and costs 3 but has 3/3.
- Weenie Beanie now has 2/2.
- Magic Beanstalk now has 3/3.
- Sow Magic Beans now costs 1 and reads: Place a Magic Beanstalk on the top of your deck.
- Go-Nuts is now 1/4.
- Witch Hazel now has 3/4.
- Jumping Bean now has 4.
- Cattail now has 3.
- Bird of Paradise now costs 4 and has 4/4.
- Carrotillery now has 3.
- Lily Pad now has 3 and reads: Fusion: A Plant played on this becomes Amphibious. Draw a card.
- Lightning Reed now has 2 and Team-Up.
- Leaf Blower now costs 3 and has 3.
- Chilly Pepper now costs 2.
- Spring Bean now reads: Bounce a Zombie. Draw a card.
- Vanilla now has Team-Up.
- Bog of Enlightenment now has the Root tribe.
- Tricorn now has Amphibious.
- Planet of the Grapes costs 2 and now reads: When a Plant here hurts the Zombie Hero for the first time each turn, draw a card.
- Grave Mistake now costs 1.
- Threepeater now costs 3 and has 4.
- Navy Bean now costs 3.
- Pear Pal now has 3.
- Mars Flytrap now costs 2 and has 3/2.
- Snow Pea now has 3.
- Winter Squash now costs 3, has 3/3 and reads: When Played: Destroy a frozen Zombie or Gravestone.
- Snowdrop is now a 2/2 that gets +1/+1 when anything is frozen.
- Mayflower now costs 2 and reads: When this hurts the Zombie Hero, Pluck a card that costs 3 or less.
- Smoosh-Shroom now costs 5, has 4/6 and reads: When Played: A Zombie gets -3. Then destroy it if it has 0.
- Snapdragon now has 2.
- Laser Cattail now has 2.
- Melon-Pult now has 7.
- Winter Melon now costs 5, has 4/5, and reads: When a Zombie is frozen, do 4 damage to it.
- Spyris now has Team-Up.
- Shooting Starfruit now costs 4 and has 3.
- Jolly Holly now costs 4 and has 2.
- Snake Grass now costs 3, has 3, and has Team-Up.
- Brainana now costs 3, has 2, loses Amphibious, and reads: When the Zombie Hero plays a Trick, they get -2 this turn.
- Sap-fling now has 4/2 and costs 4, and has the Leafy tribe.
- Cosmic Bean now costs 1.
- Bean Counter now costs 3 and reads: This gets +1/+1 when you play a Bean. When Played: Conjure two Beans that cost 1.
- The Great Zucchini now costs 6 and has 6/6, and transforms the Zombies into Browncoat Zombies.
- Bellflower now has has 2/2.
- Lil' Buddy has been replaced with Primheal, a 2 1/4 with Team-Up that reads: End of Turn: Heal your Hero for 2. (The regular Lil' Buddy is now a Token again and has 2).
- Toadstool now costs 5 and has 5.
- Cornucopia now costs 9, has 9/9, and reads: When Played: Make random Plants that cost 5 or more in each lane.
- Haunted Pumpking now reads: When Played: The Zombie Hero draws a card.
- Squash now costs 4
- Eyespore now has 3
- Lawnmower now costs 3 and reads: A Zombie on the Ground gets -3/-3. Draw a card.
- Sun Strike now costs 3 and draws a card instead of conjuring a Trick.
- Sunflower Seed now costs 2 and has 2/1.
- Water Balloons now cost 2. It reads: A Zombie gets -2/-2. If you made at least 6 this turn, draw a card.
- Whack-A-Zombie now reads: Destroy a Zombie with 3 or less. You get +1 this turn.
- Astro Vera now costs 6, has 6/6 and reads: When Played: Increase your Hero's max by 6. Heal your Hero for 6.
- Smashing Pumpkin now costs 5, has 4 and reads: When Played: A Zombie gets -3/-3.
- Chomper now has 3/2 and costs 3.
- Cosmic Flower now has 3.
- Mixed Nuts now costs 2 but only gets +1/+1 from its ability.
- Sunnier-Shroom now has 4.
- Aloesaurus now costs 3 and has 2/5
- Tactical Cuke now costs 5 and reads: Destroy everything on the ground. Draw a card.
- Venus Flytraplanet now costs 2 and reads: When a Plant here hurts a Zombie, heal your Hero for that much.
- Pepper M.D. now costs 1 but only gets +1/+1 from its ability.
- Venus Flytrap now costs 1.
- Sage Sage now costs 1 and reads: When Played: If you made at least 4 this turn, draw a card.
- Power Flower now has 3 and reads: When Played: For each Flower, you get +1 this turn.
- Fume-Shroom now costs 1.
- Metal Petal Sunflower now costs 3 but has 3.
- Laser Bean now costs 5, has 4/7 and reads: When this destroys a Zombie, this gets +1/+1.
- Heartichoke now reads: When the Plant Hero is healed, do 3 damage to the Zombie Hero.
- Solar Winds now has the Flower and Seed tribes and costs 2.
- Briar Rose now costs 3, has 2/3 and the Root tribe and reads: When a Zombie hurts a Flower, that Zombie gets -2/-2.
- 2nd-Best Taco of All Time now costs 2.
- Kernel-Pult now has 2.
- Cob Cannon now costs 5 and has 5/5.
- Bloomerang now has 4.
- Three-Headed Chomper now reads: After Combat Here: Destroy all Zombies here and next door.
- Skunk Punk now has 2/2.
- Goat has been replaced with Primal Goat, a 2 2/3 that reads: This gets +1/+1 when a Pet is hurt. (The regular Goat is now a Token again and no longer has any abilities)
- Smashing Gargantuar now has 6 and reads: Gargantuars and Zombies with 5 or more have Frenzy.
- Vimpire now has 4 but only gets +1/+1 from destroying a Plant.
- Nurse Gargantuar now has 7/9 and reads: When a Gargantuar does damage, heal your Hero for 4. When Played: For each Gargantuar, heal your Hero for 2.
- Ancient Vimpire now has 7.
- Pied Piper now has 3 and reads: When Revealed: A Plant gets -1/-1.
- Vengeful Cyborg now reads: When Hurt: This gets +1/+1. It also has 6.
- Deep Sea Gargantuar now costs 5, has 3/3 and reads: When Played: All Amphibious Plants get -2/-2. All Amphibious Zombies get +2/+2.
- B-Flat now costs 3 and reads: Destroy a random Plant on the Ground.
- Killer Whale now has 3/2 and gives the Zombie fused +3/+2
- Fraidy Cat now costs 2, has 3 and has Frenzy.
- Overstuffed Zombie now has 3/3 and reads: This gets +1/+1 and heals for 4 when it destroys a Plant.
- Octo Zombie now reads: Frenzy, Amphibious. When Destroyed: Gain an Octo Zombie. It costs 4 less. When Played: A Plant gets -8/-8.
- Sneezing Zombie now costs 3, has 3, and no longer prevents Plants from healing.
- King of the Grill now costs 5, has 6/5 and reads: When a Gargantuar destroys a Plant, conjure a Gourmet card and it costs 1 less.
- Secret Agent now gives the Zombie it bounces Frenzy.
- Total Eclipse now costs 1 and reads: Before Combat Here: Plants here get -1/-1.
- Dolphin Rider now has 3.
- Surfer Zombie now reads: When Destroyed: Plants here have -1/-1.
- Gargantuar-Throwing Gargantuar now costs 6 and only makes Gargantuars that cost 5.
- Zombot 1000 now has Gravestone and reads: When Revealed: Destroy all Plants. When Destroyed: Gain a Zombot 1000.
- Maniacal Laugh now has the Science tribe, costs 4 and reads: A Zombie gets +4/+4 and Frenzy.
- Mondo Bronto now gets +2/+2 instead of +1/+1.
- Cosmic Yeti now has 4.
- Zombie Yeti now has Gravestone.
- Primordial Cheese Shover now has 4.
- Kangaroo Rider now costs 3 and has 5.
- Yeti Lunchbox now reads: A Zombie gets +1/+1. Draw a card.
- Haunting Zombie now costs 1.
- Alien Ooze now has the Science tribe.
- Haunting Ghost now has 3.
- Biodome Botanist now makes a Grass Blade.
- Squirrel Herder's ability now affects Seeds and Fruits too.
- Locust Swarm now costs 4
- Cardboard Robot now has 2/2.
- Cryo-Brain now draws a card if you made at least 4 this turn.
- Triplication now costs 5 and reads: Choose a Zombie. Make copies of it next door.
- Thinking Cap now costs 2.
- Medulla Nebula now costs 2.
- Gentleman Zombie now has 3.
- Zom-Blob now has Bullseye again but only has 3.
- Pirate's Booty now costs 3 and reads: Draw a card. For each Zombie, draw another card.
- Duckstache now has 3.
- Teleportation Zombie now has 4.
- Cell Phone Zombie now 2.
- Mad Chemist now has the Professional tribe, costs 3 and has 3.
- Zombot Dinotronic Mechasaur now has 7 and reads: Dino-Roar: Make a random History Zombie that costs 4 or more in a random lane. When Played: If there is a Zombie next door, draw a card.
- Leprechaun Imp now has 1 and shuffles 2 Pots of Gold into your deck.
- Drum Major now has Bullseye.
- Pot of Gold now has the Barrel tribe.
- Cosmic Scientist now has 2.
- Kite Flyer now has 2.
- Kitchen Stink Zombie now costs 5 and has 5.
- Pool Shark now has 4.
- Evolutionary Leap now costs 1.
- Regifting Zombie now has 3.
- Bad Moon Rising now has the Monster and History tribes.
- Mustache Monument now has 2.
- Portal Technician now costs 3, is 2/4 and reads: End of Turn: This transforms into a random Zombie that costs 1 more. It keeps this ability.
- Hail-A-Copter now costs 5 and draws a card.
- Mountain Climber now costs 3.
- Fun-Dead Raiser now costs 2.
- Parasol Zombie now has the History tribe, has 2/3 and costs 2.
- Gargantuar Mime now has Bullseye.
- Shieldcrusher Viking now costs 4, has 4/4 and is Gravestone.
- Paparazzi Zombie now has 2.
- Interdimensional Zombie now has 1/3.
- Electrician now has 3.
- Trick-or-Treater now costs 2.
- Wizard Gargantuar now has 5/5 and reads: When Played: Transform another Zombie to a Gargantuar that costs 5.
- Copter Commando now has 5/4 and costs 4.
- Backup Dancer now has 2/2.
- Cuckoo Zombie now reads: When Destroyed: Do 1 damage to all Plants here.
- Gargantuar-Throwing Imp now has 4/7.
- Imp-Throwing Gargantuar now has 7 and makes random Imps that cost 1 or less.
- Meteor Z now has the History tribe, costs 1 and reads: When a Zombie is played here, it gets +2 this turn.
- Zombie's Best Friend now has 2 and Bullseye.
- Gizzard Lizard now has Bullseye and reads: Zombie Evolution: Choose a lane. Attack for 3 damage there.
- Stupid Cupid now costs 3 is 3/2, and has Gravestone.
- Exploding Imp now has 5 but costs 2.
- Zombot's Wrath now reads: Do 3 damage. If there are 3 or more Zombies, do 5 damage instead.
- Cakesplosion now has the Gourmet tribe and reads: Do 4 damage to a Plant and 2 damage to other Plants there. Conjure a Party card.
- Disco Zombie now has 2.
- Loose Cannon now has Overshoot 3.
- Cosmic Dancer now has 3/5.
- Quickdraw Con Man now has 4 but costs 2.
- Tennis Champ now has 2 and reads: When Played: This gets +2 this turn.
- Exploding Fruitcake now reads: Do 5 damage to a Plant. The Plant Hero draws a card.
- Flamenco Zombie now has 4.
- Conga Zombie now has 3.
- Hippity Hop Gargantuar now makes Mystery Eggs to the right and has 7.
- Mystery Egg now transforms Before Combat rather than the Start of Tricks.
- Gargantuar's Feast now costs 9 and draws a card.
- Newspaper Zombie now has 5 and Bullseye.
- Disco-Tron 3000 now costs 5 and has 3/6.
- Jester now has 2/4.
- Abracadaver now has 3 and Bullseye, but is no longer a Gravestone.
- Captain Deadbeard now has 3.
- Tankylosaurus now has 3/5 and reads: Dino-Roar: Do 3 damage to the Plant Hero.
- Disco-Naut now costs 2, has 1/3 and reads: Zombies with 3 or less have Bullseye.
- Frankentuar now has 5 and reads: This gets +1/+1 when anything is destroyed.
- Fireworks Zombie now has Bullseye and reads: When Played: Do 1 damage to everything.
- Binary Stars now has 4.
- Orchestra Conductor now has 2/3.
- Space Ninja now has the Science tribe.
- Quasar Wizard now has the Science tribe and has 3.
- The Chickening now reads: Choose a lane. Do 3 damage to all Plants there and 2 damage to all other Plants.
- Gas Giant now costs 5 but has 5/5 and reads: When Hurt: Do 1 damage to each other Plant and Zombie. When Destroyed: Do 4 damage to the Plant Hero.
- Foot Soldier Zombie now costs 4 and reads: When Played on Heights: Do 4 damage.
- Baseball Zombie now has 2/2.
- Zombology Teacher now reads: Your Tricks that cost 2 or more cost 1 less.
- Intergalactic Warlord now costs 4.
- Bonus Track Buckethead now has 3/3 and costs 3.
- Zombie Middle Manager now has 3.
- Celestial Custodian now costs 2 and has Gravestone.
- Gargologist now has 3, 4 and reads: When Played: The next Gargantuar you play costs 2 less.
- Leftovers now draws a card.
- Cosmic Sports Star now has 3.
- Chump Champion now costs 4 and reads: Gravestone. When Revealed: Destroy all Plants with 2 or less. When a Plant is destroyed, heal your Hero for 1.
- Undying Pharaoh now costs 5.
- Cone Zone now has the Science and Professional tribes, costs 1 and gives +1 and Armored 1.
- Medic now costs 3.
- Lost Colosseum now costs 2.
- Wannabe Hero now costs 5 and has 5.
- All-Star Zombie now has an ability: When Played: All other Sports Zombies get +2.
- Terrify now has the Monster tribe and costs 1.
- Monster Mash now costs 4.
- Screen Door Zombie now has 6/4.
- Black Hole now has the Science and History tribes.
- Conehead now has 3.
- Buckethead now costs 3 and has 3/3.
- Turquoise Skull Zombie now costs 3 and has 1/5.
- Coffee Zombie now has 4.
- Weed Spray now draws a card.
- Going Viral now has the Monster tribe.
- Stompadon now has 3.
- Knockout now reads: Choose a lane. Plants there get -1. Then, destroy those with 2.
- Landscaper now has 3.
- Defensive End now has 5/4 but costs 5.
- Ra Zombie now has the Pet tribe, costs 3 and is a 2/2.
- Rodeo Gargantuar now has 5/6 but costs 5.
- Screen Door Zombie now has 5/5.
- Zombot Battlecruiser now costs 5 but is no longer has Gravestone.
- Trash Can Zombie is now a 4/1.
- Team Mascot now has the Pet tribe.
- Turkey Rider now costs 1.
- Knight of the Living Dead has been replaced with Light Knight, a 3 2/4 that reads: When this does damage, heal your Hero for 2. (The regular Knight of the Living Dead is now a Token)
- Imp now has 2/2.
- Swabbie has been replaced with Captain Swabbie, a 1 2/1 with Amphibious that reads: When Played in the Water: Make a Swabbie. (The regular Swabbie is now a Token again)
- Graveyard now gives Gravestones revealed there +1/+1.
- Cosmic Imp now costs 2 and has 2.
- Space Cowboy now has the Science tribe and reads: When this hurts the Plant Hero for the first time each turn, this moves to the right.
- Firefighter no longer has Gravestone and now costs 2 but has 3/3.
- Imp-Throwing Imp now has 4.
- Space Pirate now has 3 and the Science tribe.
- Zombot Stomp now costs 6.
- Blowgun Imp now costs 3, has 1/4 and Deadly. It reads: Imp Evolution: This gets +3 and Strikethrough.
- Zombie High Diver now has 3.
- Pogo Bouncer now has 3.
- Hot Dog Imp now has 3.
- Mini-Ninja now has 2.
- Smoke Bomb now gives the Zombie +1/+1.
- Barrel Roller Zombie now costs 3 and has Amphibious.
- Walrus Rider now has 4/6.
- Cryo-Yeti now has 4/5 but only gets +1/+1 when anything is frozen.
- Tomb Raiser Zombie now has the Pet tribe, has 4 and makes a Gravestone that costs 5 or less when it hurts the Plant Hero.
- Zombot Sharktronic Sub now costs 5 and now reads: All your cards are Deadly. This gets +1/+1 when a Plant is destroyed.
- Zombot Plank Walker now costs 7 and has 9.
- Ice Pirate now has 2.
- Cursed Gargolith now has 4/6 and costs 5.
- Swashbuckler Zombie now has 3 and reads: When another Pirate hurts the Plant Hero, that Pirate gets +1/+1.
- Trapper Zombie now reads: This has Strikethrough while in an Environment. When Played: Make a Trapper Territory.
- Smelly Zombie now has 3/3.
- Backyard Bounce now reads: Bounce a Plant. Draw a card.
- Frosty Mustache now is renamed to Frostache and costs 1.
- Raiding Raptor now Plucks a card in your deck that costs the least instead of Conjuring one that costs 2 or less.
- Unthawed Viking now has 3/3 and costs 3.
- Fire Rooster now has 2.
- Barrel of Barrels now gives that zombie +2.
- Buried Treasure now Plucks a Legendary card and makes it cost 1 less.
- Zombie Chicken now gets +1 when it moves.
- Zombot Aerostatic Gondola now leaves behind a Zombie that costs 4 or more.
- Ducky Tube Zombie now has 1/3 and reads: This gets +1 when it hurts the Plant Hero.
- Headstone Carver now costs 2 and has 2
- Stealthy Imp now has 3.
- Big Chill now freezes a Zombie or a Gravestone and draw a card.
- Dolphinado now bounces a Plant.
- Ensign Uproot now has 3.
- Frozen Tundra now draws a card.
- Embiggen now has the Leafy tribe.
- Telepathy now has the Science and Monster tribes.
- More Spore now makes Puff-Shrooms.
- Possessed now has the Monster tribe and gives +3.
- Summoning now gives the zombie Bullseye.
- Dance-Off now makes 1 1/2 Ballad Zombies with the Dancing Tribe.
- Eureka now Conjures cards that cost 4 or less.
- Goatify now transforms a Zombie into a Goat and draws a card.
- Lightspeed Seed now Conjures three Tricks.
- Octo-Pult now draws a card.
- Lieutenant Carrotron now has 3.
- Acid Rain now has the Monster tribe.
- Possessed now gives +3.
- Precision Blast now does 6 damage.
- Holo-Flora now has the Pea and Flower tribes.
- Rock Wall now gives a Zombie +7.
- Terror-Former 10,000 now conjures an environment that costs 2 or less after making all cards in your hand cost 1 less.
- Transmorgify now has the Leafy tribe and transforms the Zombie into a Browncoat Zombie that costs 1 and has no abilities.
- Whirlwind draws a card.
- Zom-Bats now have the Monster tribe and have 2/3.
- Heroes now have 25 Health instead of 20, making games slower
- Removed Dragon tribe, giving cards that had it the Animal tribe.
- Removed Pinecone tribe, giving cards that had it the Seed tribe.
- Removed Corn tribe, giving cards that had it the Seed tribe.
- Removed Squash tribe, giving cards that had it the Fruit tribe.
- Removed Moss tribe, giving cards that had it the Leafy tribe.
- Removed Cactus tribe, giving cards that had it the Leafy tribe.
- Removed Banana tribe, giving cards that had it the Fruit tribe.
- Today's Challenges are now called Daily Challenges.
- All Heroes can now be obtained in all Set Packs.
- All Event cards now cost 2,000 Sparks to craft and recycle for 500.
- Ranked season rewards now reward cards from all Sets.
- Added new profile pictures and rewards for every 10 stars earned after Rank 50.
- 0-9 Stars: Intergalactic Warlord (No Gems)
- 10-19 Stars: Pecanolith (25 Gems)
- 20-29 Stars: Binary Stars (25 Gems)
- 30-39 Stars: Veloci-Radish Hunter (25 Gems)
- 40-49 Stars: Supernova Gargantuar (30 Gems)
- 50-59 Stars: Onion Rings (30 Gems)
- 60-69 Stars: Mondo Bronto (30 Gems)
- 70-79 Stars: Shooting Starfruit (35 Gems)
- 80-89 Stars: Headhunter (35 Gems)
- 90-99 Stars: Tricarrotops (35 Gems)
- 100+ Stars: Interstellar Bounty Hunter (40 Gems)
- All Heroes can now be purchased with 750.
- Block Meter can no longer charge by the same amount twice in a row. If you roll a 2, for example, the next hit is either a 1 or a 3.
- Changed some flavor texts for some of the cards with weird ones
- Tricarrotops: He's both a carrot and a dinosaur. It's probably for the best if you don't question it.
- Loco Coco: All of the other Plants thought he was unfit to rule as King of Hollow Earth. Frankly, they were right.
- Cro-Magnolia: Zombies mistake her for brains on a regular basis. It's surprisingly a common occurrence.
- Shelf Mushroom: Effective for both storage and surprise attacks on unknowing Zombies.
- Bamboozle: He's got a trick up his sleeve. Well, he doesn't really have sleeves, being a bamboo. He's got a trick up his shoot.
- Savage Spinach: He's actually quite civilized, at least by spinach standards.
- Grave Mistake: One of a giant hand army led a floating rainbow ball that has a prejudice on headstones, willing to leave the zombies forgotten to eternity.
- Lily Pad: Ferries other Plants over bodies of water in his free time.
- Bird of Paradise: "Plants or Heroes or Tricks, we're are all birds of a feather!"
- Primal Sunflower: An early adopter of the all-you-can-eat buffet style of sun production.
- Killer Whale: Make sure you don't let the cute hat and giddy smile deceive you.
- Mondo Bronto: Any good history book will tell you about the rise of brontosaurus-riding Zombie warriors millions of years before the advent of humanity.
- Mustache Monument: The awesome power of the mustache compells you.
- Evolutionary Leap: Cross your fingers and hope that evolution works out in your favor.
- Duckstache: Adopts and fosters abandoned rubber duckies in his free time. He's doing good for the world.
- Quickdraw Con Man: Only the best con men wear nametags alerting others than they are, in fact, con men and will scam them.
- Disco Dance Floor: Really makes the Plants grove.
- Jugger-Nut: True nuts of steel.
- Lost Colosseum: How do you even manage to lose an entire stone structure?
- Turquoise Skull Zombie: Don't call it a Blue Skull or a Cyan Skull. Those are VERY different things!
- Buried Treasure: The real treasure was inside your deck all along.
- Excavator Zombie: He claims he's hunting for fossils, but he really just likes digging holes.
- Cursed Gargolith: Contrary to popular belief, his favorite music genre is pop.
- Fixed some mistakes in flavor texts, namely grammatical mistakes
- Clique Peas: "On Wednesdays we wear sunglasses."
- Knockout: No one knows where the giant green hand and the giant purple hand came from. What will happen when they clap?
- Lil' Buddy: "Wait, you want me to go in *front*?!?"
- Iron Boarder: Working for Huge-Gigantacus isn't the worst job he's ever had. It comes with a 401Z plan, which is more than what most Zombie employers offer.
The store has been reworked to make it easier to unlock new cards and to speed up progression by letting you choose what cards you want to get by having more options and choices between different pack types. Premium, Galactic, Colossal, and Triassic Packs have all been merged into a single Super Card Pack that contains any regularly-unlockable card in the game including Fresh Fighters cards and actually contains more cards than packs did individually before. We've also added a bunch of new and exciting packs to the store to make it easier to build specific decks and be able to get the resources you need in order to make that dream deck you've always wanted, as well as making it easier in the beginning to start collecting more diverse cards right away. Here's a list of things changed in the store:
- Premium, Galactic, Colossal, and Triassic Packs have been removed and replaced with a single Super Card Pack (the card pool for the Super Card Pack spans over all 5 sets including Fresh Fighters)
- Super Card Pack costs 100 Gems and contains a total of 10 cards with the following drop rate stats: 3x Guaranteed Uncommon, 2x Guaranteed Rare, 40% chance for 1x Super-Rare, 18% chance for 1x Legendary, 4% chance for 1x Hero
- Premium, Galactic, Colossal, and Triassic Multipacks have been removed and replaced with a single Super Card Multipack (the card pool for the Super Card Pack spans over all 5 sets including Fresh Fighters)
- Super Card Multipack costs 1000 Gems and contains a total of 11 Super Card Packs for the price of 10
- Added Fertilizer Fun Pack and Amazing Brainz Pack to the store
- Fertilizer Fun Pack costs 100 Gems and contains a total of 10 cards with the following drop rate stats (contains only Plant-side cards from all sets): 3x Guaranteed Uncommon, 2x Guaranteed Rare, 40% chance for 1x Super-Rare, 15% chance for 1x Legendary, 3% chance for 1x Hero
- Amazing Brainz Pack costs 100 Gems and contains a total of 10 cards with the following drop rate stats (contains only Zombie-side cards from all sets): 3x Guaranteed Uncommon, 2x Guaranteed Rare, 40% chance for 1x Super-Rare, 15% chance for 1x Legendary, 3% chance for 1x Hero
- Added Fertilizer Fun Multipack and Amazing Brainz Multipack to the store
- Fertilizer Fun Multipack costs 1000 Gems and contains a total of 11 Fertilizer Fun Packs for the price of 10
- Amazing Brainz Multipack costs 1000 Gems and contains a total of 11 Amazing Brainz Packs for the price of 10
- Added a large number of Class Packs that are intended to help you gain more cards of a particular class
- Each Class Pack costs 300 Gems and contains a total of 30 cards with the following drop rate stats: 9x Guaranteed Uncommon, 6x Guaranteed Rare, 40% chance for 1x Super-Rare, 25% chance for 1x Event, 14% chance for 1x Legendary
Party Mode is a new collection of special game modes that replaces the old Casual mode toggle. At any given time you can still choose to play a normal Casual Battle, or one of two Party Modes to play (one that allows you to use your normal deck and one which forces you to build a deck for it). Party Modes cycle every 2 days. The cycle schedule for Party Modes and Party Modifiers is entirely random, so you won't know what you get until it happens. However, you won't get two of the same Party Modes in a row.
There are two types of Party Modes, ones which require you to build a special deck for the event and ones that allow you to use one of your normal decks, along with special Party Modifiers which can be combined with normal Party Modes (though they might not always be used) to spice up Party Mode gameplay even more.
All Party Mode battles follow casual rules, meaning you won't gain or lose Stars playing them, you'll just be able to gain Tickets or complete quests or whatnot. However, if you win 5 games in a Party Mode event you'll earn 20 gems. This resets when Party Modes cycle and is separate for each mode. You can win up to 40 gems every 2 days just by playing Party Modes.
Party Modes that allow you to use normal decks:
- Mega Heroes: Heroes are the TOUGHEST!
- All Heroes have 100 health instead of 20 health.
- Ultra Heroes: Heroes are tougher than ever!
- All Heroes have 50 health instead of 20 health.
- Healthy Heroes: Heroes have been doing just fine!
- All Heroes have 35 health instead of 20 health.
- Frail Heroes: Heroes have gotten out of shape!
- All Heroes have 15 health instead of 20 health.
- Budget Cuts: It's like Black Friday. But with fighting.
- All cards in hand cost 1 less at start of turn.
- Super Shield: Through the power of my... Superpower!
- All Heroes have Armored +1 for each unused Super-Block.
- Let's Get Super: Time to get super powerful and stuff!
- All Plants and Zombies get +1/+1 at start of turn.
- Bruising Blunder: This is a seriously heavy hit.
- All Plants and Zombies take 2 damage at Start of Turn.
- Withering Depths: This can't be good!
- All Plants and Zombies get -1/-1 at start of turn.
- Band-Aid: Let's help make those boo-boo's feel better.
- Both Heroes heal for 3 at start of turn.
- Leap of Faith: RNG is just the best, ain't it?
- All Plants and Zombies transform into random Plants and Zombies that cost 1 more at start of turn.
- Double Decker: A double decker sandwich of pain!
- Instead of Sun or Brains increasing by 1 each turn, it doubles.
- Change of Heart: The tables will turn.
- At the start of each turn, each card in both hands will transform into a random card that costs 1/ more or less.
- No Pain No Gain: It's still going to seriously sting though.
- All Plants and Zombies take 1 damage at Start of Turn.
- Shared Brainwaves: What the hell?!
- You and your opponent's decks are replaced by Browncoats and Grass Blades. At the start of each turn, each card in each player's hand transforms into a random plant or zombie. They also keep all of their abilities of all the plants and zombies they used to transform into.
Party Modes that require you to build a deck for the event:
- Release The Beasts: Cannon fodder no longer! Build a deck with super-buffed basic cards.
- Small-Nut, Button Mushroom, Peashooter, Weenie Beanie, and Bellflower are buffed from 2/2 to 4/4 for this event only.
- Skunk Punk, Cardboard Robot, Backup Dancer, Baseball Zombie, and Imp are buffed from 2/2 to 4/4 for this event only.
- Jumbo Decks: Jam-packed with fun! Build a massive deck.
- Build a deck containing 60 total cards.
- Mini Decks: Resources are scarce. Build a tiny lil' deck.
- Build a deck containing 30 total cards.
- Rule of One: One is the loneliest number. There can only be one.
- Build a deck containing an infinite number of copies of a single card.
- Family Tree: We're all connected!
- Pick a card in your deck. Instead of drawing a card at the start of each turn, you Conjure a card that shares a tribe with it.
- Ground Zero: Everybody is rigged to explode!
- All Plants and Zombies gain the ability: "When Destroyed: Do 3 damage to everything."
- Uno Reverse: You'll learn to fear the Wall-Nut in due time.
- All Plants and Zombies have Heart Attack.
- Assassins: Why hurt their Health when you can sap their Strength?
- All Plants and Zombies have Sabotage.
- The Big Boys: If everyone's OP, nobody's OP... right?
- All Plants and Zombies have +2/+2.
- Multishot: 2 times 2 is 4, times 2 is 8, times 2 is 16
- All Plants and Zombies have their and doubled at the End of each Turn.
- Swarm Wars: Too much power for one card to have.
- All Plants/Zombies have +1/+1 for each other Plant/Zombie.
- Card Drought: Cards, cards everywhere but not a card to draw.
- Start with a full hand of 10 cards, but card draw at Start of Turn is disabled. Usually paired with Tiebreaker.
- Glass Ceiling: No shattering, pretty please?
- Plants and Zombies cannot have more than 4 or , anything higher is set to 4.
- Three-Nut Triumph: Takes probably way too much inspiration from Three-Nut.
- All Plants and Zombies have 3/3.
- Spacial Awareness: Be considerate, alright?
- Plants and Zombies cannot gain or
- Time Bomb: Tick tock, boom goes the clock.
- At End of Turn, all Plants/Zombies that hadn't destroyed a Zombie/Plant during the turn are destroyed.
- Wheel of Fortune: What's in the box?
- At the Start of each Turn, each player Conjures a random card.
- Absorption: The only Party Mode approved by Vimpires!
- When a Plant/Zombie destroys a Zombie/Plant, it gets + and + equal to the victim's and .
- Domino Dynamo: Flip your flop! Flop your flip!
- All Plants and Zombies have their and swapped at Start of Turn.
Party Modifiers that can be combined with a Party Mode:
- Flooded Arena: A flood has struck the Arena! Battle in a Water-filled Arena.
- Lane 1: Heights
- Lane 2: Water
- Lane 3: Water
- Lane 4: Water
- Lane 5: Heights
- Mountain Arena: A groundbreaking Arena for you! Battle in a Heights-filled Arena.
- Lane 1: Ground
- Lane 2: Heights
- Lane 3: Heights
- Lane 4: Heights
- Lane 5: Ground
- Island Arena: A very, very wet Arena to fight in! Battle in an island-style Arena.
- Lane 1: Water
- Lane 2: Water
- Lane 3: Ground
- Lane 4: Water
- Lane 5: Water
- Alleyway Arena: An Arena that never skips leg day! Battle in a sandwich-style Arena.
- Lane 1: Water
- Lane 2: Heights
- Lane 3: Ground
- Lane 4: Heights
- Lane 5: Water
- Riverside Arena: An Arena cut in half by a river sliver! Battle in a river-style Arena.
- Lane 1: Ground
- Lane 2: Ground
- Lane 3: Water
- Lane 4: Ground
- Lane 5: Ground
- Symmetrical Arena: An Arena that's been cut in half! Battle in a reflection-style Arena.
- Lane 1: Heights
- Lane 2: Ground
- Lane 3: Water
- Lane 4: Ground
- Lane 5: Heights
- Rush Wars: CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE!
- All Plants and Zombies do a Bonus Attack at Start of Turn.
- Quickdraw: So many cards, so little time!
- Both players draw an extra card each turn.
- Double Trouble: Gonna need to bring that calculator, honey.
- All cards do double damage.
- Third Wheel: You're gonna be third-partied in.
- All cards do triple damage.
- Mini Hands: Storage is for the weak.
- Maximum hand size is decreased from 10 to 6 cards.
- Jump-Start: Let's turn it up a notch!
- The game will begin on turn 3 with each player having 3 Sun/Brains.
- No Shielding Allowed: Shieldcrusher Viking would be so proud.
- Both Heroes' Super-Block Meters are disabled.
- Defense Booster: Third time's definitely not the charm.
- Both Heroes' Super-Block Meters can only roll 3's.
- Connected And Protected: But it's a family heirloom!
- Both Heroes start off with their Super-Block Meters charged to full.
- Tiebreaker: Running directly into a brick wall.
- Both Heroes take 5 damage at Start of Turn after turn 6 ends.
- esreveR: !siht tuoba sdrawkcab gnihtemos s'erehT
- Fight phase goes from right to left lanes instead of right to left lanes.
|Fresh - Uncommon|
|Shellot||Root Animal Plant||Team-Up.
When Played: This can't be hurt this turn.
|He's a really soft guy outside of his shell.|
|Murkadamia||Nut Plant||When a Nut is played, it gets +1.||1||2||2|
|Gets into arguments with Small-Nut about who's smaller.|
|Tactical Turnip||Root Plant||Your Roots have Bullseye.||4||3||5|
|His strategy? Deal with the root of the problem.|
|Dogwood||Animal Tree Plant||Team-Up.
When Played: Move a Plant here.
|Okay, maybe his bark isn't worse than his bite.|
|Root Brute||Tree Root Plant||When a Root is hurt for the first time each turn, this gets +1/+1.||3||2||5|
|"Beat it, Zombie scum!"|
|Pearracotta Soldier||Fruit Plant||Team-Up.
When Destroyed: Gain a Pearracotta Pieces.
|Emphatizes with Matryoshkashew. With the crack and stuff.|
|Tumbleweed||Root Plant||When Played: Attack for 2 damage here.||2||2||2|
|He tumbles, he rumbles. But most importantly, he rolls.|
|Earth Flytrap||Flytrap Plant||When this hurts the Zombie Hero, add 2 segments to your Super-Block meter.||1||2||2|
|Leader of the Interplanetary Flytrap Planners (IFP), a private organisation created to sabotage Immorticia's quest to obtain the Totems. Also gets made fun of because of his size.|
|Chestnut Brigade||Nut Trick||A Plant can't be hurt this turn. All other Plants get +1.||2||-||-|
|This brigade of chestnuts was carefully organized to protect the front lawn from the Zombies, but they just went through the backyard.|
|Escape Root||Root Gadget||Decay: When a Plant is destroyed, do 2 damage to a Zombie there.||2||-||3|
|Need to duck ninja-like out of a party without anybody noticing? He's your guy.|
|Leaven the Odds||Leafy Root Plant||Bullseye. When Played: Choose another Plant. If it has 4 or more, attack for 3 damage here. Otherwise, attack for 1.||5||4||5|
|Never discuss the odds with him. He doesn't like the added pressure and feels that it impairs his performance.|
|Matryoshkashew||Fruit Nut Plant||Armored 1.
When Destroyed: Make a Tinyoshkashew here.
|There's a little crack there, which I'd rather not talk about.|
|Mustachio||Leafy Nut Plant||Nuts have Armored 1.||2||3||1|
|Guranteed better styling than that insane homeless-looking castaway guy over there.|
|Rule of Tree||Leafy Tree Trick||A Plant's becomes 3.||2||-||-|
|Fresh - Rare|
When a Plant is played in front of another Plant, it gets +2.
|He constantly babbles about how important a good defense is. But consider this; isn't it common sense to call for reinforcements once your defense is broken? Or even, to improve your defense before the onslaught?|
|Cone Pea||Pea Plant||Armored 1.
When this does damage, this gets +1.
|Even though Zombies started wearing roadcones as a fashion trend, Plants love wearing 'em too.|
|Ancient Grain||Leafy Seed Plant||Plants with 3 or less have Armored 1.||1||2||1|
|Is he really ancient, or does he just not like showers?|
|Garlic Drone||Root Seed Plant||Amphibious.
When a Root is played in a lane with a Zombie, attack for 2 damage there.
|Specifically designed by specialists to counter flying Vimpires.|
|Open Sesame||Seed Plant||Bullseye.
This has +3 while behind a Plant.
|Other Plants praise her for being so open, but the truth is that she doesn't know how to actually close.|
|Cuckoo-Nuts||Nut Plant||Nut Evolution: This gets +2/+2.||2||2||1|
|Nutilus||Nut Animal Plant||When Played: Make a Nutilus Shell.||4||4||1|
|In the depths of the flooded Hollow Earth, aquatic Nuts grew and banded together for protection.|
|Pear-craft Carrier||Fruit Plant||Amphibious.
When Played: Make Pear-crafts next door. Then, if there aren't Pea-crafts in both lanes next door, make a Pear-craft here.
|"Here comes the airplane!"|
|Oaktopus||Tree Leafy Animal Plant||Amphibious, Hunt.
When this enters a ground lane, make a Birch Beach here.
|The average Cephalowood has 3 hearts, but this guy is heartless when it comes to zombies.|
This has Heart Attack while there is a Zombie here.
|Simultaneously being the "offense" guy and the "defense" guy calls for great profit and investment in the blooming economy.|
|Tiger-Nut||Nut Animal Plant||Heart Attack
When this hurts the Zombie Hero, this gets +1.
|A tiger cannot change his stripes. He's teaching the zombies a lesson.|
|Travel Log||Tree Plant||Hunt, Team-Up
When this moves, this leaves behind a Loggage.
|"You forgot your toothbrush."|
|Fresh - Super-Rare|
|Horseradish||Leafy Root Animal Plant||Amphibious, Team-Up.
When this attacks for the first time each turn, this moves to the right and leaves behind a Peaoneer.
|Early expeditions to Hollow Earth were spearheaded by good ol' radishes.|
|Cloudberry||Berry Plant||Bullseye, Amphibious, Team-Up.
When this takes damage, attack for that much damage here.
|Lightning may not strike twice, but berries will do the job.|
|Bowling Bulbs||Flower Root Plant||Start of Turn: Choose a lane. Attack for 3 damage there.||4||3||3|
|They just get to keep rollin'|
|Lava Cassava||Root Plant||Team-Up.
When Played: Move a Zombie here. When Hurt: This gets +1/+1. Attack for 2 damage here.
|Everything flows from his top when he loses his cool. It heatens up not only the Plants, but obviously also the Zombies.|
|Dreadroot||Root Plant||Hunt. Bullseye.
After Combat Here: Attack for 2 damage here.
|His all-seeing eye rarely sees more than the television.|
|Security Gourds||Fruit Root Plant||Team-Up.
When Played: For each Zombie, add 1 segment to your Super-Block meter.
|Just don't expect them to be too alert during the night shift.|
|Spelunkin' Pumpkin||Fruit Plant||When Played in an Environment: Move this Plant and an Environment here to another ground lane.||2||3||1|
|When all your crops suddenly disappear, don't ask him why.|
|Miniature Mino-Tart's Maize||Fruit Seed Gadget||Bullseye
Decay: When a Zombie leaves a lane, attack for 2 damage there. Start of Tricks: Move a Zombie to a Plant.
|Bunker Baobuster||Leafy Tree Root Plant||Bullseye, Team-Up.
When an Environment is played, attack for 2 damage there. When Played: Pluck the most expensive Environment you can afford.
|"There's nothing like the smell of explosives in the morning. It smells like, VICTORY!"|
|Cruise Missile Shrubmarine||Leafy Berry Plant||Bullseye, Amphibious.
When played on Heights or Water: Attack for 3 next door. Before Combat here: Attack for 2 in both lanes next door.
|Handy when your Plants need a bigger boat.|
|Reinforce-Mint||Leafy Gadget||Decay: When a Plant is played, it gets Armored 1.||1||-||4|
|His rock hard exterior is more powerful than titanium.|
|Fresh - Legendary|
|Treevenger||Leafy Tree Plant||Bullseye. When this enters a lane, do 2 damage to a Zombie here. When a Zombie hurts your Hero, this moves there.||3||2||2|
|A battle-hardened veteran of the lawn, this vengeful tree has never known defeat. He just can't calm his nerves enough to introduce himself to it.|
|Nutcromancer||Nut Plant||When a non-Undead Nut is destroyed, make an Empty Shell there with equal to half of the destroyed Nut's max .||4||3||6|
|"If zombies focus on bringing back their fallen, why shouldn't we try it out?"|
|Sproutrage||Leafy Seed Plant||Bullseye.
When Played: Move a Plant. Attack for 2 damage in the lane it entered and the lane it left.
|"Sorry about that, bro. I just have an instant reaction when I see a Zombie!"|
|Apache Attack Helicropter||Leafy Seed Plant||Hunt, Amphibious, Team-Up.
This has Heart Attack while this has more than . When Hurt: This gets +1.
|He identifies as a weaponized battle toaster.|
|Lovebug's Leaf||Leafy Trick||A Plant gets Heart Attack. Draw a card.||3||-||-|
|Jeez, dude. Get a room.|
|Square Root||Root Plant||Heart Attack. When Played: This gets +1 for every other Root.||3||-||2|
|Best friends with the Triangle Root.|
|Lil' Acorn||Nut Plant||Hunt.
When Destroyed: Gain a Mighty Oak.
|Not actually corn.|
|Cyber-Nut 4700||Nut Plant||Team-Up. Plants behind this have Bullseye.||1||0||4|
|"Wake the hell up, sprout. We have some Zombies to burn."|
|Arrow-Wood||Root Tree Trick||A Plant gets +3 and Hunt. Move it to a lane with a Zombie.||1||-||-|
|The arrow points towards the nearest Zombie and Plants can hide behind it for extra protection. The perfect multipurpose product!|
|Fresh - Token|
|Empty Shell||Undead Nut Plant||Team-Up.||1||2||1|
|Despite being a, well, Empty Shell, he lives a fulfilling life filled with strange desires and fantasies.|
|Pearracotta Pieces||Fruit Trick||A Plant gets +2.||1||-||-|
|They've broken up.|
|Peaoneer||Leafy Pea Plant||Team-Up, Amphibious.||0||1||1|
|They're moving on to a better place. One hopefully without any Zombies.|
|Nutilus Shell||Nut Plant||Team-Up, Amphibious.||1||0||7|
|Nobody really knows why the Nutilus didn't just keep wearing it.|
|Tinyoshkashew||Fruit Nut Plant||Team-Up.||0||1||1|
|He cracked up.|
|Birch Beach||Tree Environment||Plants here have +2 and Bullseye.||1||-||-|
|Plants get fun in the sun. Zombies get scorched by the torch.|
|Mighty Oak||Tree Plant||Hunt, Team-Up.
When Destroyed: Draw a card.
|Invoke Oak. Oh yeah.|
|Pear-craft||Fruit Plant||Bullseye. Team-Up, Amphibious.||2||2||1|
|Still on their learner's permits.|
|Not allowed to be brought into the lost and found section after the discovery that they only contain wood shavings. All of them.|
|Fresh - Uncommon|
When Played: Do 1 damage. If there's a Plant Gadget, do 3 damage instead.
|Watch out; he's hiding a fistful for your face!|
|Rice Above||Seed Trick||A Plant gets +2 and Bullseye.||1||-||-|
|"A leader is a dealer in hope." - Appleon Bonatarte|
|Boxberry Brawler||Berry Plant||When the first Berry is played each turn, do 3 damage to the Zombie Hero.||3||2||4|
|"I always go for the cheap shots."|
|Fruit Punch||Fruit Plant||When Played: Do 2 damage to all Zombies with 3 or less.||3||3||3|
|"It's easy boxing the unlife for a living. The zombies bruise like a peach."|
|Fairy Ring Mushroom||Mushroom Plant||Team-Up.
When Played: Make Puff-Shrooms next door.
|"The more the merrier!"|
|Coconut Cannon||Nut Fruit Plant||Anti-Hero 3, Team-Up.
Plant Evolution: This gets Bullseye.
|"You'll never understand how much I love my job until you blow a massive hole through a Zombie with a high-speed coconut."|
|Atomic Split||Fruit Plant||When Destroyed: Do 3 damage to Zombies next door.||3||3||2|
|A dash of nuclear power, a sprinkle of large machinery...and voila!|
|Puffball||Mushroom Plant||When Played: Do 2 damage to Zombies next door.||4||4||2|
|Plus-Shroom||Mushroom Gadget||Decay: Start of Turn: Gain a Puff-Shroom.||0||-||2|
|You simply can never have too many Puff-Shrooms.|
|Pepper Harvest||Leafy Root Fruit Gadget||Bullseye.
Decay: When a Zombie is destroyed, do 1 damage to the Zombie Hero.
|When it's time to fight, they get pretty spiced up.|
|Burrserker||Burrserker||Seed Plant||Start of Tricks: Do 1 damage to the Zombie Hero.||1||3||1|
|"The early burr catches the Zombie!"|
|Pepper Popper||Fruit Plant||This gets +1 when a Gadget is played.||1||1||3|
|Wait til' he pops.|
|Roadstools||Mushroom Environment||When a Plant is played here, that Plant gets +2 this turn.
End of Turn: If there are no Plants here, do 1 damage to a Zombie here.
|Only zombie cars will crash.|
|Poison Apple||Fruit Plant||Team-Up
When Played: If there's a Plant here, this gets +1.
|A tad too poisonous, even for Poison Oak and Poison Mushroom's standards.|
|Fresh - Rare|
|Bamberry Jam||Berry Plant||When Played: If there is a Zombie here, this gets +2||3||2||3|
|Goes great with Leftovers.|
|Gilded Gooseberry||Berry Animal Plant||Bullseye
When Played: Gain the card you played before Gilded Gooseberry.
|Born from a golden gooseberry egg, he shines as mythical as the totems the Zombies were aiming.|
|Neptune Flytrap||Leafy Flytrap Plant||When this hurts the Zombie Hero, do 1 damage to all Zombies.||2||3||1|
|She can't actually carry a tune.|
|Baneberry||Leafy Berry Plant||Bullseye.
When Hurt: Do 3 damage to the Zombie Hero.
This deals double damage if it has 3 or less.
|Zombies are her bane of existence. Heroes are her bane of existence. Planes are her bane of existence. Everything is her bane of existence. She is born to hate this world, and she wouldn't choose it another way.|
|Mad Cap||Mushroom Plant||Bullseye.
When a Zombie hurts a Mushroom, do 1 damage to that Zombie and this gets +1.
|He's not mad, just disappointed.|
|Blastberry Vine||Leafy Root Berry Plant||Bullseye.
Fusion: A Plant played on this gets +1 and the ability: "After Combat Here: Do 2 damage to the Zombie Hero."
|Likes to imagine that he's the one on top of things.|
|Jalapeno||Fruit Trick||Choose a lane. Do 5 damage to all Plants and Zombies there. Draw a card.||3||-||-|
|He's one spicy character, both on the lawn and in the spicy specialty ramen he sells.|
|Shroom Raiser||Mushroom Seed Plant||When the first Mushroom is played each turn, gain a Puff-Shroom.||2||2||2|
|It's not easy keeping peace in the Shroomily. The oldest has it the worst.|
When you play your first Mushroom each turn, this Glamorel and that Mushroom get +2 this turn. Then, Conjure a Mushroom.
|Doesn't what to be known for her fabulous cap, but rather her stipe, which is less than impressive.|
|Buddy System||Trick||Choose a Plant with 3 or less. Make a copy of it with Team-Up there. Draw a card.||2||-||-|
|A formal secret handshake between two floating green thumbs.|
|Shroomageddon||Mushroom Trick||Make a Mushroom that costs 2 or less in each lane. Do 2 damage to zombies there.||5||-||-|
|Call it a mushroom cloud.|
|Dartichoke||Leafy Flower Plant||Bullseye.
When Played: Gain a Dart Shot.
|His standards are to be polite, be efficient and have a plan to take down every zombie he meets.|
|Fresh - Super-Rare|
When a Non-Samu-Rye hurts the Zombie Hero, Samu-Rye does 2 more damage to it.
|While you were busy gardening, he studied the blade(s of grass.)|
|Kaboomberry Pie||Fruit Berry Trick||Do damage to a Zombie equal to its .||3||-||-|
|The Zombies saw pie in the sky. Then, they accepted their deaths.|
|Bamboo Shoots||Leafy Tree Root Plant||Bullseye.
When a Zombie is destroyed, do 2 damage to the Zombie Hero. When a Plant is destroyed, do 1 damage to all Zombies with the lowest .
|How many shoots can a Bamboo Shoots shoot?|
|Treecycle||Leafy Tree Fruit Gadget||Decay: End of Turn: Gain a Biotreegradable and its and becomes half from a random plant with the most that was destroyed this turn (rounded up).||2||-||2|
|Treeduce. Treeuse. Treecycle.|
|Hydrangea||Leafy Flower Plant||When Played: Make Hydrangea Heads next door.||5||3||5|
|They're always a-head of the competition.|
|Spore Warrior||Mushroom Plant||Bullseye.
When Played: If your Hero has 10 or less, this gets +1/+1.
|Forgotten fungi awoken by the surge of energy created by the Totems.|
|Grapeshot||Grapeshot||Berry Plant||Before Combat Here: Do 2 damage to Zombies next door.||3||2||2|
|"Spa-Boom! Ka-Chlang! Za-Blam! Sha-Clam! Told ya I got a million more catchphrases!"|
|Glow-Shroom||Mushroom Berry Plant||Bullseye. When a Gadget is played, do 2 damage to the Zombie Hero.||2||2||3|
|He just wants to get a good nights rest for once.|
|Genocider||Fruit Plant||This gets +1 when anything is destroyed.
When Played: Do 2 damage to everything else.
|"I will kill anyone, anywhere, at any time. Plants, Zombies, Heroes, doesn't matter. I just love 'em all dead!"|
|Carolina Reaper||Fruit Plant||When Played: Choose a Plant. Do damage to anything equal to the Plant's . Destroy that Plant.||5||5||5|
|The Carolina Reaper is native to Canada. They just moved to Carolina for the hot dogs.|
|Enforce-Mint||Leafy Gadget||Decay: When a Plant is played, it gets +2 this turn if there is a Zombie there.||2||-||3|
|It's all about them gains, but the Zombies focus on brains.|
|Fresh - Legendary|
|Dragonion||Root Animal Plant||Bullseye.
When a Plant enters a lane: Do 3 damage to a Zombie there.
When a Zombie is hurt, this gets +1/+1 and does 1 damage to the Zombie Hero.
|Ancient roots brought back to bring peace and justice to the Totems.|
|Caardbark||Animal Tree Plant||Plants you play become Caardbarks.||5||4||4|
|A group of shapeshifters decided that aardvarks are the most awesome-est animal.|
|Ultimaple||Leafy Tree Plant||When Played: The of all other Plants with 3 or less becomes 4. Then, if the combined of them is above 15, do 3 damage.||6||6||6|
|He insists that knowledge is power, power should be feared, and young sprouts should get a glimpse of how to pay their taxes when they grow up.|
|Death Cap||Mushroom Plant||Bullseye.
Other Mushrooms have Anti-Hero 3.
When a Mushroom hurts the Zombie Hero, do 1 damage to a Zombie here and this gets +1.
|His name stays true for the Zombie Hero. And any unsuspecting wanderers that pass by.|
|Dandelion||Leafy Flower Seed Plant||When you play a Trick, this gets +1 and do 2 damage to a Zombie here.||1||2||2|
|She's ready to weed out the Zombies.|
|Cheery Blossom||Flower Berry Tree Plant||Other Plants with 3 or less have +2.||3||2||4|
|She's the Plant's biggest cheerleader. She's also their only cheerleader.|
When this does damage, gain a Spore-Shroom.
|They just keep multiplying!|
|Lunar Blossom||Flower Plant||When Played: Transform another Plant into a random Plant from your deck that costs 1 more, or a random Plant that costs 1 more if there are none.||2||2||3|
|Likes fireworks, magic, and fighting Zombies. In that order specifically.|
|Summoning Stump||Tree Plant||Team-Up.
When Played: Make a random Plant from your deck that costs 1 here.
|Works as a magician in his spare time. Unfortunately, all he knows how to do is pull stuff out of thin air.|
|Fresh - Token|
|Hydrangea Head||Flower Plant||Team-Up.||2||3||1|
|Just slightly behind the competition, but otherwise in an unnoticable distance from it.|
|He's trying his best to be environmentally friendly. Just remember your manners.|
|Dried Kelp||Leafy Trick||Draw a card.
When Drawn: Do 2 damage to the Plant Hero.
|Stop it. Get some kelp.|
|Dart Shot||Leafy Flower Seed Trick||Do 3 damage to a zombie with the highest .||1||-||-|
|Fresh - Uncommon|
|Grassassin||Leafy Plant||This attacks here and to the lane with the Zombie with the highest||4||3||4|
|The zombies aim for the totems, but something hunts back.|
|Karambitan||Fruit Plant||Sabotage. This gets +1 when a Fruit is played.||3||3||1|
|"I'm easy to peel?! The same could be said about you. Don't you worry, helpless zombie."|
|Tangle Kelp||Tangle Kelp||Leafy Plant||Amphibious.
When Played: A Zombie here gets -2. Then, destroy it if it has 0.
|When Hollow Earth was destroyed, the kelps seek vengeance.|
|Robean Hood||Bean Pea Plant||When a Plant does damage, steal a section from the Zombie Hero's Super-Block Meter.||2||2||2|
|Won't actually tell you about the Stalk Market.|
|Army Bean||Bean Plant||Amphibious. The first time each turn that a Bean hurts the Zombie Hero, all Beans get +1/+1.||2||1||2|
|Good friends with Admiral Navy Bean. Mostly because they're brothers.|
|Sea Cucumber||Fruit Plant||Amphibious. Plant Evolution: A Zombie here gets -3 this turn.||2||2||3|
|Hollow Earth's destruction gave Sea Cucumbers a better life in a prehistoric jungle. Here, they could sleep, make cities out of rocky mustaches, and play board games. It's a cucumber's paradise out there.|
|Sap Pea||Pea Plant||When Destroyed on the Ground: Make a Sappy Place here.||4||3||4|
|Good friends with Fire Pea, although they don't hang out much. He doesn't want to become a Syrup Pea on accident.|
|Acornado||Nut Gadget||Decay: Start of Turn: Bounce the Zombie with the lowest .||1||-||2|
|Weather forecasts predict heavy rains during the day and mixed nut showers overnight.|
|Jumpine||Tree Plant||When a Zombie is Bounced, draw a card.||2||2||3|
|Keep your eyes on this one. He'll pounce on you when you least expect it.|
|Mount Mintain||Leafy Tree Environment||Plants here have Sabotage.||2||-||-|
|Those who journey to its peak are awarded with its truest reward, the freshest breath known to Earth.|
|Onion Spring||Root Plant||When Destroyed: Bounce a Zombie here.||2||3||1|
|Spring cleaning; in style!|
|Traffic Jam||Fruit Berry Plant||Your Fruits have Sabotage.||3||2||2|
|He’s the one to blame for Zombie car crashes.|
|Sticky Rice Trap||Leafy Seed Environment||Zombies here have -1.
Plants without Splash Damage have Splash Damage 1.
|The splash damage is actually frantic firing in an attempt to get out of this stuff. It isn't dangerous, just super icky.|
|Fruit Fly||Flower Fruit Animal Trick||A Plant gets -1 this turn. Then, it gets +3 in the next turn.||1||-||-|
|Time flies straight like an arrow, but fruit flies are straight up like a banana.|
|Fresh - Rare|
|Two-Lip||Flower Plant||Amphibious. This attacks here and in the lane to the left.||3||2||3|
|Takes swimming lessons in his spare time.|
|Bristly Groundbriar||Fruit Root Plant||This attacks in every Ground lane.||4||2||4|
|Her roots are so deep, she can give a handshake to Hollow Earth's primitive plants!|
|Shiver Timber||Tree Plant||When a Zombie hurts a Plant, Freeze that Zombie.||4||2||5|
|Graduated from the coldest branch of glaciology.|
|The Mediocre Cucumber||Fruit Plant||Amphibious.
When Played: Transform a Zombie into a 1/1 Browncoat Zombie with no abilities.
|He may be mediocre, but he still inspired the Great Zucchini. Or the other way around.|
|Super Bean||Bean Plant||Amphibious. This gets +1/+1 when another Bean does damage. When Played: Gain an Admiral Navy Bean.||2||2||2|
|Refuses to prove he's stronger than a locomotive.|
|Hopcorn||Leafy Seed Plant||When this hurts the Zombie Hero, Bounce this Hopcorn.||2||4||1|
|Biggest Jump Runner-Up, ladies and gentlemen. Lost to the superior Boingsetta.|
|Duckweed||Leafy Animal Root Plant||Amphibious. When an Amphibious Plant hurts the Zombie Hero, draw a card.||3||2||5|
|He works as a part-time opera singer. It leaves the audience in an ear-blessing symphony of quacks and honks.|
|Fruit Bat||Leafy Animal Fruit Plant||Splash Damage 1, Amphibious.
When Played in Heights or Water: A Zombie gets -1 this turn.
|Doesn't get along well with Garlic.|
|Mystalk||Leafy Bean Root Plant||Team-Up, Amphibious.
When Played: Shuffle a Magic Beanstalk into your deck. When Destroyed: Place a Magic Beanstalk on the top of your deck.
|Not really magical.|
|Rotten Tomato||Fruit Mushroom Plant||Fruit Evolution: This gets Splash Damage 2.||2||3||2|
|He's rotten to the core, but he's still optimistic about his zombie-bashing career.|
|Celery Stalkers||Leafy Plant||When Played: If this would get hurt by a Zombie this turn, the Plant Hero gets hurt instead.||2||3||2|
|Don't look, but they can be looking at your window anytime!|
|Iced Tea||Leafy Flower Plant||When Played: Freeze this Iced Tea.||1||3||3|
|He's cool in parties. He's got it all - pizza, drinks, chess, and -60 degrees of pointy icicles around everything else.|
|Fresh - Super-Rare|
|Mush-Room||Mushroom Plant||When a Plant is played here or next door, it gets Team-Up.||2||2||3|
|It's free real estate.|
|Lotus Spout||Flower Plant||Amphibious. Splash Damage 1. When Played: For each Amphibious Plant, this gets Splash Damage +1.||5||4||4|
|"They're a terrible plumber, now my house is flooded. Very "cool". 5 stars." - Lily Pad|
|Pluto Flytrap||Flytrap Plant||Sabotage, Amphibious.
When a Gadget is played, Freeze a Zombie here.
|Kicked off the IFP on account of "not being a planet." Sucks to be them, Pluto Flytrap was the one who supplied their snacks.|
|Beanchantress||Leafy Bean Plant||When Played: Pluck two Magic Beanstalks. If there are none, gain one instead.||4||3||4|
|Beans truly are the magical fruit.|
|Passionfruit||Leafy Fruit Plant||When a zombie with 0 is destroyed, this gets +1/+1. Fruit Evolution: This gets +1 and Sabotage.||3||3||3|
|Defeating zombies isn't just a hobby for her. It's her passion.|
When anything is Bounced, this gets +1 and steals a section from the Zombie Hero's Super-Block Meter. End of Turn: Bounce a damaged zombie.
|He's a peaceful guy, often sleeping, and blowing out Zs.|
|Olive Pit||Fruit Plant||When Played: and Start of Turn: Zombies here and next door get -1. Destroy those with 0.||3||2||3|
|"Aren't we quite lucky that Zombies haven't learned to walk around things?"|
|Dynastree||Leafy Tree Plant||Plants have Sabotage.||6||4||4|
|Before the advent of humanitree, giant trees roamed the earth free as a bird.|
|Boingsetta||Leafy Flower Plant||When a Zombie is Bounced, destroy all copies of it instead. Plant Evolution: Bounce a Zombie.||4||3||7|
|Zombies don't appreciate the fall damage.|
|Soaring Skycamore||Leafy Tree Fruit Plant||Amphibious, Team-Up.
Before Combat Here: If there's another Plant here, this attacks both lanes next door instead of this lane this turn. When Played in an Environment: Pluck a Plant with Amphibious.
|A zombie hasn't truly unlived until they get rammed by a flying tree.|
|Enchant-Mint||Leafy Gadget||Decay: Start of Turn: A Zombie has 0 this turn.||2||-||3|
|Used to attend Goatifying classes with Rose, but they smelt so putrid.|
|Fresh - Legendary|
|Raiders of the Lost Bark||Bean Tree Plant||Team-Up, Amphibious.
When a Plant hurts the Zombie Hero, steal a section from their Super Block Meter.
Amphibious Evolution: Empty the Zombie Hero's Super Block Meter. Then, do 3 damage to them.
|The story bark of the Totem Temple begins now.|
|Stunning Stallia||Flower Plant||When Played: For the rest of the turn, Plants and Zombies have 0.
Plant Evolution: Plants with 3 or more have 3 for the rest of the turn instead.
|"Make love, not war. Except for you guys, you're fine to keep going."|
|Kiwibeast||Fruit Plant||Sabotage, Splash Damage 1.
When a Fruit is played, this gets Splash Damage +1 and +1 this turn.
|Kiwibeast is a fruit of unbridled rage, especially since the last barber's visit.|
|Imp Pear||Fruit Trick||Transform a Zombie into an Imp. It gets the ability: "Start of Turn: This Imp transforms into the Zombie it once was". Draw a card.||3||-||-|
|"I prefer a zombie that can be squashed by a plant's thumb. Does anybody here have thumbs?"|
|Cantalo-Pult||Fruit Plant||Splash Damage 2. Amphibious.
When Played in Heights or Water: This gets +1/+1.
|He'd love to get married some day, but he can't-elope.|
|Buckwheat Buccaneer||Seed Plant||Amphibious.
When Played: The next Plant you play is Amphibious.
|Has recently started out hiring Plant pirates for the big battle with Squashbuckler.|
|Buckshot||Leafy Seed Plant||This attacks in a random lane here or next door.||2||4||1|
|He has the aim of a ham sandwich. Honestly, that's insulting to the ham sandwich.|
|Beeshooter||Animal Pea Plant||When this hurts a Zombie, it gets -2.||2||3||1|
|What's all the buzz about?|
Plant Evolution: Make an copy of a Plant played on this with Amphibious in the Water.
|A berry powerful boat.|
|Cannontaloupe||Fruit Plant||Splash Damage 3
When this hurts a Zombie, that Zombie gets -1
|A Plant who needs no introduction.|