Submerge-mint Family plant includes:
Make sure it has a link when you want to put your plant here
- Lily Pad
- Tangle Kelp
- Water Cabbage
- Water Grass
- Waterfall Lily
- Squirt Pea
- Water Flower
- Loch Noss
- Oxygen Algae
- Sea Grass
- Rain Flower (Stormzzy)
- Flag Iris
Like other Power Mints, Submerge-mint cannot be imitated or affected by other mints. She remains on the lawn for 10 seconds at level 1.
Submerge-mint can be purchased from the store with 100 mints when she is available.
Submerge-mint's name is a portmanteau of "mint" and "submergement," the act of drowning, plunge, sink, or dive or cause to plunge, sink, or dive below the surface of water, etc.
Note that Submerge-mint's recharge is 30 seconds shorter during the Improve-mint event.
|Sun Cost||Recharge||Duration||Toughness||Water Stream Duration|
|1||0||0||85 seconds||10 seconds||100000 dps||10 seconds|
|2||100||80 seconds||11 seconds||12 seconds|
|3||150||80 seconds||12 seconds||13 seconds|
|4||200||75 seconds||13 seconds||14 seconds|
|5||300||75 seconds||14 seconds||15 seconds|
|6||400||75 seconds||15 seconds||16 seconds|
|7||500||70 seconds||16 seconds||17 seconds|
|8||600||70 seconds||17 seconds||18 seconds|
|9||800||70 seconds||18 seconds||19 seconds|
|10||1,000||60 seconds||19 seconds||20 seconds|
When using Submerge-mint its best to stall horde of zombies pushing them back from where they came from.
- Tangle Kelp can be useful when boosted since it tangles them one more time.
- Lily Pad and Water Cabbage toughness wil be raise up once more.
- Seashooter will have an additional 120 DPS.
- Cattail will have an additional 180 DPS.
- Waternut will leave 2 coconuts for zombies to slip on.
- Water Grass pushes the zombies about 8 tiles, causing the zombie to deal 2 DPS then sleeps 5 seconds.
- Waterfall Lily will have an additional duration.
- Puzzleblast will automatically reload
- Coral-Cannon Will get higher toughness
- Sea Grass gains an additional 3000 toughness.
- Rice gains 170 dps and chills for much longer.
- Flag Iris gains 3 nds extra damage, making him more powerful=
- This was made because of a request and kinda like it so I made a Submerge-mint plant
- Originally Submerge-mint's name would be Water Mint despite that it's lacking play on words
- Was Redesigned December 14, 2019, Due to boredom and nostalgia.
- Submerge-mint was controversial in some cases due to some people use this as a fake leak, hoaxes spread a lot.