Balloon Bloom was a premium plant in Plants vs. Zombies 2, as she was introduced in 9.5.1 update. She can be obtained by collecting 150 seed packets that hiding somewhere in Premium Pinata or by replaying Modern Day levels.
Balloon Bloom will shoot petals at zombies, dealing a small amount of damage, which is 10DPS. However, there was a chance that zombies will float away with their attached balloons. Once the balloon was popped in mid-air, they will absorb different damage once they fall to the ground. Also, falling zombies will deal damages onto surrounding zombies.
For taking a small note, each types of zombies will have different amount of damage once they fall, as well with different numbers of balloon to take different types of zombies to make them float. Also, the attached balloons can be stacked as well.
- Basic Zombies and Imps will absorb 160DPS once they fall to the ground' and absorbs 20-40 DPS onto surrounding zombies
- Zombies such as All Star, Jurassic Bully, Medusa Zombie, & Arcade Zombie will absorb 80DPS, and dealing 30-50DPS on the surrounding zombies
- Vehicle zombies will absorb 250DPS due to their machines being heavy, and absorbs 125-150DPS onto surrounding zombies
- Gargantuars will absorb 40DPS, due to their ginormous sizes' and absorbs 150-175DPS onto surrounding zombies
Numbers of balloons to take each zombies types to float
- Basic Zombies and Imps would take only one balloon to make them float in mid-air.
- Conehead Zombies would take two balloons to make them float in mid-air.
- Buckethead Zombies and Brickhead Zombies would take four balloons to make them float in mid-air.
- Zombies such as All Star, Jurassic Bully, Medusa Zombie, & Arcade Zombie Usually Take six balloons to float
- Vehicle zombies would take seven balloons to make them float in mid-air, due to their sizes.
- Gargantuars would take a large number of balloons, which is fifteen, due to their sizes.
Balloon Bloom was based off a common daisy, or its scientific name: Oxeye daisy. Her design was probably based off Marigold from previous games, but mostly based off her appearance in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
Once being fed by Plant Food, Balloon Bloom will shoot petals directly to five different zombies, mostly if they have most health. Gargantuars and machine zombies will float away instantly instead of immune to them.
Once being affected by Contain-mint, her petals will deal an additional 30DPS.
- A special thanks to Melvin for editing this page, correcting few grammars, and adding more information about her.