Inspired by the legendary yeti slayer Yoshipea, in this game you will do literally anything to try and grab the Throne. Afterwards, you have to claim the Throne, duh. If you do not directly state that you've captured the Throne, your message will be ignored and you will be sad. Boo-hoo. So this is a super-fierce competition in which you have to do everything you can to make the Throne yours.
The twist: you can do special abilities such as "for the next 5 rounds, all replies need to mention a color", but they can't last more than 10 rounds and only one can be active at once. Once yours expires, everyone has to wait 10 rounds before they can do another, unless one's already active again in which case you have to wait even longer. Unless you're Sani, who doesn't need to follow puny rules. Hail Sani!
- You can't be immortal or unable to be hurt
- You can't prevent others from playing
- You can't roleplay more than needed
- You can't destroy the Throne dumbass
- You can't be off-topic unless you use the "//" thingy
- You can't do abilities that last longer than 10 replies
- You can't do an ability until 10 replies have passed since the previous one expired
- The same user can't use two effects in a row, another user must interlude
- Active abilities can be negated if at least 3 other people don't like it
User #1: I shoot Yeti King in the head and take the throne. Throne claimed.
User #2: I gently ask you to give me the throne and you give it to me politely. Throne = mine!
User #3: For the next 5 rounds all replies must include fun things to do at parties. I punch User #2. My throne.
User #3: I hit User #2 with a battle-axe! My throne.
For the throne!
CHANGES FROM #7 TO #8
- Special Reward Quests have been fixed
- Thread now caps out at 400 replies
- CtT event is still coming
- Not much changed